Collection of Personal Data
The personal data, such as contact information, processed by Matmer, are provided by the client or potential client, either to complete the required legal documentation, provide information about our products and services, or for budget preparation. These data are incorporated into our files, which are duly registered.
Purposes of Data Collection
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
1. Negotiations regarding the compliance, conclusion, or modification of the contract.
2. Protection of our rights and legal interests, such as claims for compensation or debt collection.
3. Ensuring security.
4. Compliance with legal requirements.
5. Maintaining a Database for our business activities.
6. Addressing your inquiries or complaints, as well as those from legal authorities.
7. Occasionally sending information about offers that we believe may be of interest or conducting follow-ups with customers. To do so, you authorize Matmer to use your data for occasional communications about the products and/or services we offer.You can oppose the use of your data for these purposes by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sus Your Rights regarding your Personal Data
Regarding your Personal Data, you have the following rights:
1. Access to your data.
2. Request the update or correction of your data.
3. Object to the processing of your data.
4. Require us to stop using your personal data.
5. Request the cancellation and deletion of your data, provided there is no legal obligation preventing it.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us through our email account: email@example.com.
In case you request the deletion of your Personal Data, we may retain them for the period necessary to guarantee the exercise of our processes, comply with our legal obligations, and resolve potential disputes.
All your personal data will be treated and retained only to the extent strictly necessary to comply with the law or the purposes we have described. When your data are no longer relevant for the purposes for which they were collected, they will be securely deleted.
Right to File a Complaint
If you believe that any of your rights regarding the protection of personal data have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency through their website www.agpd.es,es to initiate the appropriate procedures for claiming and defending your rights.
Transfer of your Data
At Matmer, we guarantee the confidentiality of your personal data. However, in cases required by competent public or judicial authorities, your data may be transferred. Additionally, we may share your data with collaborating companies to fulfill the service we provide, such as transport companies responsible for delivering requested materials.
With these collaborating companies, we have signed confidentiality agreements that limit the processing of your data to the purpose of the entrusted service and comply with the security measures established by current regulations.
Your data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text that allows the website to remember information about your visit, in order to facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful to you. Cookies contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
What cookies do we use?
On our website, we use the Google Analytics service to obtain statistical information about the visits we receive, the most visited pages, the duration, etc. To collect this information, we use our own, session, and analysis cookies.
Google ensures anonymity by converting the information into anonymous data, truncating the IP address before storing it, so that the collected information is not used to locate personally identifiable information about site visitors.
In addition to the cookies mentioned above, we use technical cookies that allow:
Changing cookie settings
You can restrict, block, or delete cookies from this or any other website using your browser.